Google
Google
×

Michael Esper

American actor
Michael James Esper is an American actor, best known for his stage work. Wikipedia
Born: December 1, 1976 (age 44 years), Manhattan, New York, NY
Siblings: Shannon Esper
Movies and TV shows
Michael Esper, Actor: The Outsider. Michael Esper was born on December 1, 1976 in New York, New York, USA as Michael James Esper. He is an actor, ... Actor: Evil Scientist (2021) Known For: The Outsider Kenneth Hayes (2020)
Esper starred as Dr. Kenneth Jordan on 2013 NBC series Do No Harm. He has had recurring roles on Nurse Jackie , Person of Interest, Shades of Blue, and The ... Stage career · Film and television · Career
The latest Tweets from Michael Esper (@airstreamrally): "90% of my dancing is essentially fear based, and the other 10% is some weird involuntary physical ...
Michael Esper Bio, Photos, Theatre Credits, Stage History - Michael Esper’s Broadway credits include the Tony®-nominated production of The Lyons, ...
Birth Name:Michael James Esper. Birth Place:New York, New York, United States. Profession Actor, musician, singer. Actor. 21 Credits.
Michael James Esper (born December 1, 1976) is an American actor, noted for his stage career. He portrays Donnie Pomp in Shades of Blue. Esper was born in ...
Michael Esper was born on December 1, 1976 in New York, New York, USA as Michael James Esper. He is an actor, known for The Outsider (2020), ...
Michael Esper stars as J. Paul Getty Jr. in Trust. FX's dynastic saga delves into the trials and triumphs of one of America's wealthiest and unhappiest ...
Valentine. Michael Esper's theatre credits include: The Glass Menagerie (Edinburgh International Festival); the Sting Musical The Last Ship (Broadway) in which ...
Michael Esper. Gender. Male. Born. Dec 01, 1976. New York, New York, USA. Performer. External Links. Shop. CREDITS. Broadway.