- having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be."life certainly isn't perfect at the moment"synonyms: ideal, model, without fault, faultless, flawless, consummate, quintessential, exemplary, best, best-example, ultimate, copybook, superb, exquisite, superlative, excellent, wonderful, marvelous, beautiful, sublime, magnificent, idyllic, blissful, utopian, unrivaled, unequaled, matchless, unparalleled, beyond compare, without equal, second to none, too good to be true, unmatched, incomparable, nonpareil, peerless, inimitable, unexcelled, unsurpassed, unsurpassable, out of this world, terrific, fantastic, fabulous, great, super, heavenly, glorious, gorgeous, stellar, divine, phenomenal, sensational, dreamy, fab, fabby, fantabulous, awesome, to die for, magic, ace, brilliant, brill, bosting, unexampled, indefectible
- absolute; complete (used for emphasis)."a perfect stranger"synonyms: absolute, complete, total, real, out-and-out, thorough, thoroughgoing, downright, utter, sheer, consummate, unmitigated, unqualified, veritable, in every respect, unalloyed, right, fair, arrant
- (of a number) equal to the sum of its positive divisors, e.g. the number 6, whose divisors (1, 2, 3) also add up to 6.
- (of a tense) denoting a completed action or a state or habitual action that began in the past. The perfect tense is formed in English with have or has and the past participle, as in they have eaten and they have been eating (since dawn) ( present perfect ), they had eaten ( past perfect ), and they will have eaten ( future perfect ).
- (of a flower) having both stamens and carpels present and functional.
make (something) completely free from faults or defects, or as close to such a condition as possible.
"he's busy perfecting his bowling technique"
synonyms: improve, make perfect, bring to perfection, better, polish (up), burnish, hone, refine, consummate, ameliorate, brush up, fine-tune, meliorate
the perfect tense.
The perfect tense definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
www.collinsdictionary.com › dictionary › english › the-perfect-tense
19 hours ago ∑ The perfect tense definition: the tense of a verb that indicates that the action has been completed | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples.
perfect | translate English to Italian: Cambridge Dictionary
dictionary.cambridge.org › dictionary › english-italian › perfect
13 hours ago ∑ perfect translate: perfetto, perfetto, perfetto, perfezionare, perfetto, perfetto, perfetto, perfezionare. Learn more in the Cambridge English-Italian†...
People also ask
What is the true meaning of perfect?
1a : being entirely without fault or defect : flawless a perfect diamond. b : satisfying all requirements : accurate. c : corresponding to an ideal standard or abstract concept a perfect gentleman.
What is an example of perfect?
The definition of perfect is someone or something that is excellent, correct and flawless. An example of perfect is a soft avocado without bruises. ... An example of perfect is right size allen wrench for the job.
What does perfectly perfect mean?
1 completely, utterly, or absolutely. 2 in a perfect way; extremely well.
He says we are dating what does that mean - CAL Sports Academy
calsportsacademy.com › he-says-we-are-dating-what-does-that-mean
5 hours ago ∑ It means attraction. He has had years to perfect his skills, hone in on what women want, and give it to them in such small doses that they keep coming back†...
13 hours ago ∑ Perfect means to be broken. Broken means to be human. Pеrfect never lookеd so bad. Pieces falling to the ground. Perfect means to be broken
14 hours ago ∑ make, createverb. make or cause to be or to become ∑ createverb. bring into existence ∑ createverb. pursue a creative activity; be engaged in a creative activity.
1 hour ago ∑ What is the meaning of the term Perfect Hat-Trick in the game of football.
Union Catholic's Agyapong, Hunsinger, and Hiel Achieve Perfect ...
www.tapinto.net › towns › sections › education › articles › union-catholic-s...
22 hours ago ∑ SCOTCH PLAINS, NJ -- Union Catholic's Yvonne Agyapong earned a perfect ... "Getting a perfect score means a lot because it reflects how much work I put into†...
19 hours ago ∑ ... too high products sold at affordable prices an affordable purchase affordable housing [=housing that is not too expensive for people of limited means].
What FSG's £656m Pittsburgh Penguins deal means for Liverpool ...
www.liverpool.com › Liverpool FC News › Liverpool FC
12 hours ago ∑ What FSG's £656m Pittsburgh Penguins deal means for Liverpool, transfers and Mohamed Salah. Liverpool owners FSG have purchased a controlling stake in the†...
Sentara Martha Jefferson HealthWise: Support Groups for Parents -
www.cbs19news.com › story › sentara-martha-jefferson-healthwise-support...
16 hours ago ∑ "This is a perfect means of social support for any parent that's feeling isolated," said Laura Salvatierra, the team coordinator of Maternity Education†...